Tuesday 14 January 2014

Chillin' With A Coffee Post Physio Gym Sesh





Week two post op, knee is still pretty swollen, bruised and stiff. Range at rest is 5-90 degrees at best (oh and yes it hurts at either end of that spectrum) but got a few new exercises at the rehab gym sesh this morning so that's exciting :-D

Oo I even went on a static bike today at the hospital gym !!! Can do half a pedal stroke hahaa. Easier going backwards than forwards, handy for the bmx I suppose?!?!????? Bit frustrating and feels like I'm never going to be able to get a full revolution but just got to persevere and be patient Dando.... It is a start though :-)

Part way through my Random bus journey home now, thought I'd just get on the first bus that came since I have my pass now and just see where it went lol. Am now in a pretty decent little cafe drinking lush coffee and it's not far to the bus stop for the proper bus home. Result!!!




Oh yeah, had my stitches out yesterday so still one dressing but the rest are off. Looks a bit like I've had a decent smattering from a 20 bore shotgun with all the holes Mr Gregory has made doesn't it ;-) Saying that, I'm so glad I made sure I got him for the op though, such a nice man and simply the best knee surgeon in the world, pretty sure of that :-)

Word of the day = yipeeeeeee xxx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Front Street,Durham,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment